17 Ekim 2008 Cuma

There are milions type of animals categorized scientifically in the world.But I want to make one more category in a unscientifical way.It is the category of the most intelligent and the funniest animal,monkeys.I think they are very funny.Because they act as if they were human and it makes me laugh very much.To make it clear, I want to share one of my experience about monkeys.When I went to Atatürk Orman Çiftliği, in Ankara , I gave bananas to two monkeys.They all took the bananas and the younger one ate it quickly.After that the older one took its banana and sat down crossing its legs , putting its hand on its head.And then ate its banana as if it wanted to make us jealous.And from that time I have begun to think that monkeys are intelligent animals.

3 yorum:

neslihan bozoglu dedi ki...

monkeys are really different animals.i think their brain work a bit more than the other animals'.your experience is really funny.but i wanna remind you one thing my friend.we souldnt give food to animals when we go to the zoo:))

aydn_ozge dedi ki...

neslihan you're right:))) But,you know some rules are for not obeying:))I think monkeys are one of the most intelligent animals.They are very cute.They resemble human being.Perhaps Darwin's theory is true:)

cdenizhande dedi ki...

i agree with you sevda in this issue:)i find them really different from other kinds of animals.in antalya,i saw a monkey which was very funny and she used to jump over me ,when she saw me:)