24 Kasım 2008 Pazartesi

I was bored.I tried to enjoy by listening some music.And I put my headphone on ,wore my glasses , took a book and went out.I went to a park.There were flowers and the weather was nice.I saw a seat among the flowers.I sat on it and started to read my book.After a while ,I was engrossed.Just in that moment,my mobile phone rang.It was my friend .She asked where I was.When she learned that I was in the park ,she got crazy and said that she wrote on her notebook that we were planning to go to Metu.I was shocked to hear it and immediately I went back to my home and weared sth else.After I took my bag and computer with me,I was ready to meet with her.We met and set off together.Our aim was to see the Ufo in Metu which is a kind of museum that looks like an real Ufo.After a curious glance ,we entered it and walked in front of the things that are shown there accompanied by a slow music composed by trombones.Among the things we saw ,there were some pieces that took my attention.One of them was the wand headed with a mouse!And another one was a tool shaped in a baby that wears a coat while showing it is rainy.It was very amazing tool to use in weather reports.I want to say that it was very enjoyable to see

Hiç yorum yok: